Small Group Leader Evaluation Form
I stumbled upon this article this afternoon and found it very helpful. I am going to answer these questions then challenge our discipleship group leaders to answer them also.
This Week’s Monday Ministry Helper is a small group leader evaluation form from YouthMinistryHelper.com. You can check them out.
Here are some great questions..
- Am I living a passionate faith and a lifestyle that is above reproach?
- Who are the students whom I’ve really made a strong connection?
- Who isn’t showing up to my small group that should be? What kind of follow up should I do this week?
- What have I done with my students outside of the programmed small group time?
- Am I challenging students in my small group enough?
- For the few students I really know well, what’s a possible next step spiritual challenge?
- Do I make the most of our small group time each week? What can I do to make it more effective?
- How many of my students are developing spiritual habits?
- How many of my students have committed to evangelism?
- How many of my students are serving in a ministry?