Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 16:03 — 14.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Android |
- Going with the mentality of a pastor instead of a missionary, world evangelist.
- Doing things that cannot be reproduced by the men we train.
- Not training and trusting nationals to do the work
- Never developing a strategic plan to reach the city and country.
- Turning our work over to a missionary instead of a national
- Developing a defeatist attitude that it will not work here
- Not understanding be, do, serve, train
- Not using Men, Media, and Materials
- Making no plan to leave-exit strategy
- Not understanding that people will never rise above what you expect of them
- Not realizing that you are a coach and not the player
- Not having a countdown clock till the game is over
- Counting down the days until you leave
- Not expecting as much from them as you would an American church
- Not understanding that you get what you look for and what you honor